The deadline for abstract submission has now passed. The American Academy of Pediatrics does not accept late-breaking abstracts.
During the National Conference & Exhibition, AAP Council and Section programs cover clinical matters or research related to subspecialty or special interest areas. Submissions by AAP members, nonmembers, and by health professionals in any field are accepted.
This year, 20 Sections and Councils are participating in the opportunity to support members in obtaining MOC Part 4 credit for quality improvement (QI) work they are involved in that they present at Section/Council programs at the National Conference.
The following programs will have abstract presentations at the 2016 National Conference & Exhibition.
- Council on Clinical Information Technology
- Council on Early Childhood
- Council on Foster Care, Adoption, and Kinship Care
- Council on Injury, Violence, and Poison Prevention
- Council on Quality Improvement and Patient Safety
- Council on School Health
- Council on Sports Medicine and Fitness
- Innovations in Obesity Prevention, Assessment, and Treatment Forum
- Pediatrics for the 21st Century (Peds 21): The Medium Is the Message: How Electronic Media Are Transforming Our Patients’ World?
- Provisional Section on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health and Wellness
- Section on Advances in Therapeutics and Technology
- Section on Breastfeeding
- Section on Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery
- Section on Child Abuse and Neglect
- Section on Critical Care
- Section on Emergency Medicine
- Section on Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Section on Hospital Medicine
- Section on International Child Health
- Section on Medical Students, Residents, and Fellowship Trainees
- Section on Medicine-Pediatrics
- Section on Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Section on Obesity
- Section on Oral Health
- Section on Orthopaedics
- Section on Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Section on Surgery
- Section on Tobacco Control
- Section on Transport Medicine
- Section on Uniformed Services
Abstracts accepted for presentation will be included on the AAP Conference Planner. For more information, call 800-433-9016, ext. 4079, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org