The Exhibit Hall is Located in the Moscone South Building, Halls A, B & C
New Exhibitor Education Tools for 2016
AAP has once again teamed up with exhibit marketing consultant Marlys Arnold to provide you with free exhibitor education.
We offer online tools available 24/7. Click HERE to take advantage of all these resources! The online Exhibitor Education Tools site provides access to articles on various topics each month.
Mark your calendars! August 24th from 1:00pm – 2:00pm central time, the AAP will offer a complimentary webinar for AAP exhibitors.
Design to Attract
Does your booth have the “attractor factor”? You don’t have to be the biggest booth in the show to become a magnet for attendees. Too many exhibitors start by simply putting objects together to create a display, which doesn’t necessarily result in a successful exhibit. Instead, determine how all elements of your plan will tie together, then use design elements to accomplish your strategic goals. In this session led by exhibit marketing expert Marlys Arnold, you’ll discover the secrets of a well-designed booth including how to:
– Eliminate common design errors
– Make the space more user-friendly
– Place products and staff to optimize engagement
– Create a multisensory experienc
– Communicate one unified marketing message
Whether you’re an exhibiting novice or long-time veteran, you’ll gain tips for exhibit design to improve your results. You’ll walk away with practical applications and tools you can use immediately to raise your level of success on the show floor.
To register for this free training on August 24th from 1:00pm – 2:00pm central time, go to:
AAP Exhibitor Insights
Click HERE to listen to these interviews
Tiffany Kaczorowski from Children’s Hospital of Alabama
Tiffany shares tips on how to:
- Use sponsorships to your advantage
- Highlight what you have to offer & increase awareness (even if you’re not selling a product)
- Have experts (in their case, physicians) in the booth
Laura Taylor from Nestlé Nutrition
Laura offers great ideas for:
- Creating experiential engagement in the booth
- Developing a well-trained booth staff
- Gathering and managing leads from badge scan through follow-up
Wish you knew what seasoned exhibitors know? Here’s your chance to learn from the experts! We’re interviewing several AAP exhibitors to learn their tips, strategies and best practices for success – and you get to listen in. Click HERE to listen to the interview.
Annette McClure, Nationwide Children’s Hospital
Annette shares tips on how to:
- Satisfy attendee needs in the moment, causing them to pause
- Streamline your display to attract more attention
- Focus on the emotional side of what booth staff should be doing
- Go above and beyond to personalize the follow-up
The American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference & Exhibition provides many opportunities to highlight your companies’ products and services including exhibiting at the conference, advertising in one of our many publications, sponsoring an educational topic, product, or event, and hosting a Product Theater or Symposium. Watch this informative video to find out how!