As a member of the AAP, you are connected!
Connections are necessary for reaching your goals, and the AAP has the scope and reputation to make them happen for you. As a member, you will:
- Save over $200 on registration to the National Conference, the ultimate event for connecting to education and thousands of your pediatric colleagues.
- Improve patient care and quality outcomes with access to MOC resources, connection to policy and practice guideline development.
- Impact federal legislation as part of the Key Contact network giving real-time updates and action needed affecting child health decisions.
- Advance your goals through participation in sections, committees, councils, chapters, CME events, community health initiatives, and more!
Reactivate today by calling 866/843-2271 or join online at www.aap.org/join.
Councils and Sections Membership
The AAP National Conference & Exhibition can be a robust learning experience for clinicians of every sort. Attendees have the opportunity to learn about emerging approaches, deepen their knowledge of common conditions, and develop skills in new areas.
The Section/Council programs offer a variety of exceptional learning opportunities. These range from state-of-the-art presentations to in-depth reviews of subjects in a smaller workshop-like setting to enhance interaction and learning. Faculty are carefully selected both for their expertise in the content area and their skills as teachers. In some Section/Council programs, national thought leaders present the latest research and provide guidance about translation into practice.
Section/Council programs are open to all registered attendees.
Ann R. Stark, MD, FAAP
Chair, Section Forum Management Committee
- Council on Children with Disabilities
- Council on Clinical Information Technology
- Council on Communication and Media
- Council on Community Pediatrics
- Council on Early Childhood
- Council on Foster Care, Adoption and Kinship Care
- Council on Injury, Violence, and Poison Prevention
- Council on Quality Improvement and Patient Safety
- Council on School Health
- Council on Sports Medicine and Fitness
- Pediatric Practice Managers Alliance
- Provisional Section on International Medical Graduates
- Section on Administration and Practice Management
- Section on Advances in Therapeutics and Technology
- Section on Allergy and Immunology
- Section on Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
- Section on Bioethics
- Section on Breastfeeding
- Section on Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery
- Section on Child Abuse and Neglect
- Section on Critical Care
- Section on Dermatology
- Section on Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
- Section on Emergency Medicine
- Section on Endocrinology
- Section on Epidemiology, Public Health, and Evidence
- Section on Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- Section on Hematology/Oncology
- Section on Home Care
- Section on Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Section on Hospital Medicine
- Section on Infectious Diseases
- Section on Integrative Medicine
- Section on International Child Health
- Section on Med-Peds
- Section on Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Section on Nephrology
- Section on Neurology
- Section on Neurological Surgery
- Section on Obesity
- Section on Ophthalmology
- Section on Oral Health
- Section on Orthopaedics
- Section on Otolaryngology
- Section on Osteopathic Pediatricians
- Section on Plastic Surgery
- Section on Pediatric Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine
- Section on Radiology
- Section on Rheumatology
- Section on Senior Members
- Section on Surgery
- Section on Telehealth Care
- Section on Tobacco Control
- Section on Transport Medicine
- Section on Uniformed Services
- Section on Urology